Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good job today guys

by Kelly McGregor

The mission tonight went well - good work! I am still laughing over the grumpy caf lady in the SLC who came storming after me!

The hits aren't exactly rolling in at the moment, it's actually proving harder than I expected - but we're getting there and we'll keep pushing forward. I have posted up on a few web boards to get people to visit as well, so we'll see how that tactic goes.

Obviously coming from working full-time for the past three years at a real-world advertising agency I am having some problems swallowing the dirty tactics a couple of the groups are using. I would really prefer to see the class forced to deal with the business ethics that go along with working in the industry. But at the same time I have no problem declaring war, so let's kick their asses!

No comments: